Priceline Hotel: 5* Bangkok (Sukhumvit) Westin Grande

neo1
By neo1,
in

Start with 5* 9/17 $60 Sukhumvit zone - rejected. Upped to $65 added Riverside - Rejected. Upped to $75 added Silom zone - Accepted. Westin Sukhumvit. Since this is weekend so looks like now the weekend rate is up to $75 also. Looks like it is also not easy to get Shag for $65 on weekend also.

On a second bid for 9/18. Started with $70 5* Suk and was rejected. Priceline counter with $22 increase to gain a second chance but refused. Added Silom zone and upped to $75 - Accepted by Westin again.

-- Hey, LHFlyer how did you get this weekend for $60?? Supposly there is a Jewelry show in Bangkok. I could not get room at most of 4/5 star hotels and ended booking Plaza Atheree for $90 using Orbitz.

Thanks for sharing this win.

I just wanted to comment that it's great how truly 'global' this board has become! Many of us are from different parts of the world and each have our own tips and expertise in a given area... our community continues to grow and i'm constantly amazed at the wealth of knowlege and helpfulness that our members exhibit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]