Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Cherry Creek) Courtyard

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

I am looking to book in Denver for a few days in May. When I do a search at Hotwire for my days I get a listing for a 3* hotel in Cherry Creek for $59. The listing also shows the amenities as non-smoking, fitness, swimming, restaurant, business, laundry, and wireless internet. I looked at this site, but do not see a hotel with these amenities listed here. A friend seems to think that it might be The Courtyard by Marriott. Anyone out there have any thoughts on which hotel this might be?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Using the PRICELINE links on this site I looked at both Hotwire and Priceline to check for room options and rates in Cherry Creek for 05/13/09-05/16/09. Hotwire showed rates of $64 for a 2 1/2* hotel and $86 for a 3* hotel. After using both Hotwire and Priceline in past to book an hotel, as well being braver than in the past, I decided to try for a 3* hotel for less than what Hotwire wanted for 2 1/2* and was successful on my first bid of $45 per night. My final total for my room at the Courtyard by Marriott was $161.53 (including $26.53) in taxes. Marriott's website shows that lowest price at this hotel to be $149 per night + taxes, so I think I did okay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]