Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft Myers-Naples (Bonita Springs) Hyatt Regency Coconut Point

menelaus7
By menelaus7,
in

Hi Everyone:

Looking to book Naples over Memorial Day Weekend - for four nights. The Grand Hyatt already has some special deals (4th night free - breakfast and upgraded room for $199 night) available on its website, but I wanted to see if I could get something cheaper. I started bidding at $85 with Bonita Springs and worked my way up with $5 or $6 increments to $111/night covering four different areas (Bonita Springs, Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach and Gateway to the Islands). No bites. I will try again tomorrow.

With the deal being offered, I don't want to bid to high - I'd rather just keep the offer by Hyatt. But, if i can save enough money that it makes sense - i'll definitely do that instead. Four nights at $139 plus all the taxes and charges - just doesn't save that much money from the 4 for 3 deal.

Any other suggestions would be helpful. P.S. I used the link on this site to make my bids.

Ft. Myers Beach and Gateway to the Islands are hard areas to hit with PRICELINE And the Memorial Day Weekend might also have an impact on your stay. My guess is that the rates are on the higher side for this weekend. And if you have tried $111 is the gap small to the Hyatt $139 rate. To be honest, I really don't know what to recommend you to do. You have $28 to play with. What would be a fair "saving" for you comparing to the Hyatt rate?

Have you looked at HOTWIRE if they have any inventory?

Please post if you have any question.

If you decide to go for the Hyatt offer. So please use the link at our support page

Yellowdog.

PS. Thanx for using the boards PRICELINE link

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone:

Just a follow-up. I used the PRICELINE Link above and retried my Naples trip for Friday, May 22 through Monday, May 25th (3 nights instead of 4), staying at a resort level hotel. I ended up winning my bid for $115 per night - at the Coconut Point Grand Hyatt (which I have stayed at before and is wonderful). So, I am happy - would have liked cheaper - but, still satisfied.

Scott

Congratulations on your success!

While more than you origially planned to spend, glad to see you received a nice deal on this higher rated property and that you're happy wiht the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]