Priceline Hotel: 4* Hong Kong (Tsim Sha Tsui) Nw Renaissance Kln

LHFlyer
By LHFlyer,
in

Not exactly the deal of the year. I bid every week for a month or so - all zones and 4-5* except central kowloon as we didn't want the eaton hotel. There are some conventions in town, and rates seem high. NW renaissance was 1800 HKD so still saved about half. I would have probably waited longer but my travelling companion wanted the room confirmed.

I bid Kowloon $90, rejected, added W HK 95, E HK 98 - rejected. $100 TST accepted.

Last time I was in HK - nothing via PL due to the rugby sevens. I am banging my head against the wall for choosing these dates, hopefully on some trip I get the Sheraton.

Thanks for posting.

It does stink when you make plans assuming you can get a low Priceline rate at a great hotel only to later to discover there is a convention or unusually high occupany for some other reason.

Still a deal none-the-less and better you could have gotten eslewhere.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]