Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Cabo (The Corridor) Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Resort and Spa

jonathan5281985
By jonathan5281985,
in

Please help me ID this property with the following amenities at $115 for the dates 05/24 - 05/30

4* Los Cabo (The Corridor)

Resort, beachfront, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant, busienss center, high speed internet access, tennis nearby, golf nearby, spa services, and children's activity program

Much appreciated and thanks,

J

Welcome to the site.

On this site's HOTWIRE list for this area () this would appear to be a match for the Hilton.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes. Thanks.

I ended up booking the hotel. It wasn't the Hilton, but it instead the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Resort and Spa. I'm a little bummed that it doesn't have the private beach for swimming, but on the bright side the Sheraton does have jacuzzis in every room. Once again i greatly appreciate the help and this is a great/very helpful site, keep it up.

J

jonathan5281985

Thank you for sharing your win with the board :) And adding this new hotel to BetterBidding.

1)When you booked this. Was it the same amenities and price like you listed in the first post? You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

2)Did you alter anything in your search comparing to the first one before booking this?

But I must say that this looks like a great hotel! So I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]