Air Conditioning

Pool(s)

Front Desk

24-hour Front Desk

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Boutique Hotel

Condo

I'd like to be in South Beach but not sure what they consider Central South Beach. But it's a really good price so I'm thinking about this.

Thanks!

This property has not yet been identified, but you can see the boundaries of HOTWIRE's map of ths zone to see what they consider to be "Central South Beach".

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Didn't feel comfortable with this Hotwire deal. Kept watching bookings sites such as EasyClickTravel and BookIt and several hotel sites (based on reviews) of places I thought we'd like. Ended up booking The Palms Hotel and Spa (South Beach but really more north-South Beach not far from the Eden Roc and Fountainbleau).

This hotel had been showing rates of $192-242 for an oceanview room. A few nights ago I went on their site and the same room was being offered for $112. Grabbed it. Next day the rate was back up.

It is only for one night pre-cruise so it seems like a nice hotel. More our style I think than in the thick of South Beach. Hope we like it!

Thanks for your help. Will keep using your site and your HOTWIRE link for the next trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]