Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Airport BWI) Holiday Inn

karenyan
By karenyan,
in

First Bid $48, 3 stars, at BWI. I was hoping to get the Embassy Suites as that was what others on this forum have reported.

Bid was accepted for Holiday Inn BWI. I'm content as this hotel has a free shuttle & good reviews. Was just hoping for E.S., because of the free cooked-to-order breakfast.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $48.00

Subtotal: $48.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.96

Total Charges*: $61.96

I used the PRICELINE link from this forum.

Congratulations on your success!

For the $48 price paid you probably have a few dollars left over to go to a restaurant and have your own cooked to order breakfast served to you! :)

While not the hotel you were hoping for, glad to see you're happy with the results and this works well for your needs. The Embassy Suites hasn't come up on a little while and there have certainly been other 3 star hotels, including this one, reported as wins in this zone since the last report of the Embassy Suites.

TIP:

If you enter "BWI" in the QUICK SEARCH BOX at the top of the board (inside the blue banner) you will see all recent wins for a hotel in this zone, you can then pick out the 3 star rated ones and see which have been coming up most recently.

If you wanted to take a step further you could enter "BWI Embassy" and see reported wins for just the BWI Embassy Suites property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]