Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (WDW) Hotel Royal Plaza

yahoo-wz
By yahoo-wz,
in

Hi,

I used the HOTWIRE link above and found the following 3-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney ($51 per night from 4/11 to 4/18).

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access

It looks to me like Best Western Lake Buena Vista. Can you please help?

Also, there is no mentioning of resort fee on the hotwire page. Does it mean that there will be no resort fee?

Thank you very much.

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

The Orlando Vista hotel has been upgraded back to 3* so this amenitie combo is a match for both Orlando Vista and the Best Western Lake Buena Vista.

Also, there is no mentioning of resort fee on the HOTWIRE page. Does it mean that there will be no resort fee?
Good question, I have never thought about this. And I can't give you a correct answer. What I know is that the Best Western charges $7/night resort fee. The Orlando Vista has some smaller fee ($1-$1.50) but I don't know how they handle this with a HOTWIRE resarvation.

Maybe someone can shine some light over the no mentioning of resort fee on the HOTWIRE page.

Please use boards HOTWIRE link if you decide to go for this hotel.

YellowDog

Admin. Upgrade per VP April 20-27.

Most of the time HOTWIRE will show the approximate resort fee on the page after clicking CONTINUE under the "Know before you go" section on the bottom right hand side of the page, but i don't think this is fully integrated to all hotels that charge a resort fee yet (as it's a somewhat new feature) so the absense of this information does not guarantee that there is no resort fee.

The $1.00-$1.50 charge sounded too low to be a resort fee so i called the hotel and was told that was a charge for the inroom safe (if you don't use it let them know and you won't be charged)... such a fee wouldn't be shown in the "know before your go" section of HOTWIRE's page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]