TN Nashville Country Inn and Suites Airport BNA

leopardprint
By leopardprint,
in

Stayed here from 3/27/09 to 3/29/09 for $35 a night (Priceline bid).

Front desk staff was very accommodating, letting me check in about an hour and a half early for no extra fee. Also free parking here. This is one of my favorite hotel chains; I always think it has a very homey feel to the lobby and the rooms themselves. This particular location was about the same as others I have stayed in in other cities.

Our room was a standard king. Bed was large and comfy, room itself was pretty large as well. My only room complaint was with the shower. Actually my shower was fine, but my husband said his was cold. I guess he was showering at the same time as everyone else in the hotel.

Free continental breakfast was pretty standard and as expected.

Location is *fairly* convenient to downtown (about 10 miles) but if you're going to be doing a lot downtown, you may want to try to be closer. There are a lot of interstate splits between the airport area and the downtown area which are VERY confusing if you don't have knowledge of the city (or a GPS). Still, for the price, it worked just fine for us.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]