Priceline Hotel: 4* Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle) Renaissance (new world wing)

kimpy
By kimpy,
in

Kuala Lumpur 24th. of April to 27th of April 2009 - Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (New World Wing) 44$

Got it for 44$ (was hoping for a better hotel) - would not have paid a single $ more!

Always seems that you get the cheap and lousy new world wing!

Congratulations, your price of $44 was accepted by Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (New World Wing).

Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (New World Wing)

Golden Triangle (City Centre)

Corner Of Jalan Sultan Ismail And Jalan Ampang

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

60-3-21622233

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions Check-In Date:

Fri, Apr 24, 2009 / After 02:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Mon, Apr 27, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Amenities:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kimpy,

I'm actually planning a trip to KL and a bunch of cities around that area (Maybe Thailand and Singapore). I was wondering what advice you may be able to give me. Also, did you try a lower price for the hotel you booked? I'd like to know if this pretty much the best deal you can get.

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but Priceline also has an asian wing where they charge in Singaporean $. Would any of you know if booking through there is cheaper, more expensive or the same as using our priceline?

Thanks,

Hajar

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but Priceline also has an asian wing where they charge in Singaporean $. Would any of you know if booking through there is cheaper, more expensive or the same as using our priceline?

Thanks,

Hajar

Usually, it seems to be the same inventory with similar prices.. I have the feeling I've paid sometimes slightly more on the PL Asia site in comparison to the US site, but maybe due to currency exchange rates used.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]