Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Chelsea-MSG) Doubletree Chelsea

happening
By happening,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Hope this was the hotel you wanted and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase, you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Today I received an email because the hotel delayed the opening.

They offered me a full refund or rebook to another hotel.

I emailed Hotwire that I want to rebook (because of the low price I paid).They emailed that I had to call to Hotwire.

Because I live in the Netherlands that was a bit difficult but I successed and rebooked the hotel without further cost to the 3,5* Wyndham Garden Hotel at Broadway and Fifth.

They first searched a new hotel, then ad some Hotdollars to my account (difference between the two prices), then make the new reservation and cancelled the old reservation. So the refund the money from the old reservation and I have the pay the new reservation (a part with the Hotdollars). No extra costs!!

Great service from HOTWIRE!

Sorry to hear of the delayed opening, but glad to see that HOTWIRE has handled this very well and is re-booking guests as no additional cost.

Can you please start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your new purchase (including amenities and price), you should still be able to see this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

THANKS!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

They didn't mention a date.

See the text of the email I received from Hotwire:

This email is regarding your upcoming stay at the Doubletree NYC-Chelsea, Hotwire Itinerary Number xxxxxxxxxx. This hotel has delayed its opening and will not be able to honor your reservation.

As such, we would like to offer you the option to rebook your stay with a different hotel or a full refund for your hotel reservation. Should you choose to cancel, we would be happy to assist you in rebooking to be certain that you are accommodated during your trip. Please respond with your decision by replying to this email or by calling one of our experienced Customer Care Associates at the number listed below.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our customers are very important to us, and we would like to ensure that you are provided with the best possible experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]