Ty Webb
By Ty Webb,
in

Hyatt Place (CVG-Northern Kentucky Airport) Cincinnati

Cincinnati Airport - Florence (CVG)

300 Meijer Drive

Florence, Kentucky 41042

Review of the Hyatt Place -

The hotel is formerly an Ameri-Suites hotel. It is located just off of the interstate and is in a retail shopping area with several restaurants and shopping stores in the area.

There is a self-service Kiosk just in the front door. You can check yourself in if you like. They have a reception desk that is attached to a small food service area that has pre-packaged food items. Cookies, salads, sandwhiches, soft drinks, coffee, beer, and wine are available for purchase. They also seem to offer some more substantial items you can get for heating up to consume. The lobby has a TV and sitting area. There is an area for the morning breakfast service as well. A small room with treadmills and two bikes is available for fitness and the property has a pool. They also have free Wi-Fi for working on the computer.

Room is not really a suite but has a nice sitting area, large flat screen between the sitting area and the bed, small fridge, and a small table for doing work/writing. When they re-did this hotel, they re-built everything but the bathrooms according to the lady at the front reception area. Room is spacious for a property of this type. I have stayed in the area several times and this is on par with the Holiday Inn and the Courtyard nearby. I would say the hotel does meet the three star rating but would also consider it a 2.5 star property compared to others in the area of the same rating.

On my stay the hotel seemed pretty full. Lots of families and kids running around and using the pool. I would bet that using Priceline is helping their revenue! Wish more hotels would follow suit.

Ty

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]