Priceline Hotel: 3.5* LA-San Gabriel Valley (Pasadena) Westin Pasadena

austin_res
By austin_res,
in

Bid using the PRICELINE link. Succeeded on my first try.

Check-In Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2009

Check-Out Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2009

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $78.00

Subtotal: $156.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $28.68

Total Charges: $184.68

The Westin Pasadena appears to be available on hotwire for $99.

A search in this forum shows this hotel has been won with bids as low as $78 in recent years, so I made that my starting bid.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal for this property for these nites. Glad to see you're happy with the results and this should work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from Los Angeles. The Westin Pasadena is a beautiful hotel in a great location within walking distance of Old Town and the metro rail station. The entire hotel is non-smoking. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room was nice with a comfortable Heavenly bed, dual shower heads, robe, safe, and Starbucks coffee. Even though priceline rates this hotel as 3.5*, I think it could pass for 4* based on the design of the public areas, room amenities, staff, and location. In fact, yahoo, Expedia, and tripadvisor rate the Westin Pasadena as 4*.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]