Priceline Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Downtown) Doubletree Lakeside

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above? NOTE: you will likely need to click the pop-up window with the amenities, the CTRL+A, and copy/paste to a text program such as NOTEPAD or WORDPAD to see them all since HOTWIRE is missing the scrollbars from this window.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

PS- please list the amenities or use a comma after each one as it makes it much easier to read. Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did as instructed....these are the only amenities: It's now listed at $53.00!!!!

3-star hotel in Beachwood - Mayfield Heights

This hotel features the following amenities:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Did a little investgating.....could this be the Residence Inn Beechwood? It seems to me I booked a hotel with similiar amenities a couple of years ago with a S symbol and it turned out to be a Residence Inn. Not sure I agree that they are considered a "Suites" hotel,but their website matchs up with the ameneties. I probably will try downtown instead(Cleveland Cavaliers game)....I was hoping this might be the Embassy Suites,in which case I would have tried to stay here! As always, I will use the links provided here!

I ended up going back to PRICELINE and bid $42.00(downtown) for a 2 1/2* which was accepted and upgraded to a 3*,the Doubletree Suites Lakeside. This is the old Holiday Inn Lakeside,near the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.I understand it has been completely remodeled,so will see what it is like. I was hoping to get one of the 2 1/2 star hotels because the ones I have stayed at downtown are truly like a 3* or better ,have complementary breakfast,and are closer to Quicken Loan Arena.

Congratulations on your success!

Hopefully this property will live up to your expectations and be of similar quality to your previous experiences in this zone.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]