Hi,

Can you please help identify the following offer from HOTWIRE in May

Midtown East 4* $149 per nght. Amenities include

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services.

I looked on the hotels list but couldn't find anything that matched. I would be very grateful for any suggestions :)

Orbitz.com has the 3* Hampton Inn Chelsea for $135.14 on the busier first 2 days of this set of dates. You can use the FABSAVE10 coupon for 10% off each night = $121.63

So you could do that for 5/14-16, then HOTWIRE has for the somewhat cheaper last three dates a 3.5* in the Chelsea-Madison Square Garden area for $103 with the amenities: fitness, business, restaurant, internet for $103, which would appear to be the Doubletree Chelsea.

This would require splitting your stay, but would lead to an average of $110. If the HOTWIRE listing in question is the Doubletree - and it would appear to be a match for it - then that hotel is only a few blocks away from the Hampton.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and/ or Orbitz.com links if this idea is of interest.

Sorry to hear you're not thrilled with the results.

While i know the reviews of this property are not that great, i think part of it has to do with the price paid... this property may not meet the $200+ rates this property (along with most NYC hotels) often fetch, but for $125 i think it'll will represent good value. As well, the hotel is in a a great location with easy access to multiple subway lines, making it easy to get around the city.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]