Priceline Hotel: Resort St John Westin Resort

kentum27
By kentum27,
in

I successfully bid for a 4* resort on St. John in the US Virgin Islands for $185/night. My stay will be between 5/23/09 and 5/29/09. $185 was my first bid and it was immediately accepted. I think there is a $40/night resort fee that I will be charged when I arrive based on what I've read on the Starwood site.

As I understand it, there are only 2 hotels on St. John, so I figured that I was bidding on the Westin (Caneel Bay resort is more than 4 stars, I think). Hotwire had a 4* hotel on St. John for $219 (also presumably the Westin), so I tried a discount to that Hotwire rate and was successful. I'm very pleased with this rate, as the lowest price through Starwood's website is currently $329/night (not including resort fee).

Congratulations on your win!

I successfully bid for a 4* resort...
PRICELINE uses the "resort" designation as a star category, so this property is listed either as a Resort or as a 4 star... we've edited your topic title to indicate it's a Resort as i believe that is what PRICELINE currently rates this property. Can you please check your winning bid confirmation page with the correct star rating of this property and add a reply confirm if it is indeed rated "Resort" by PRICELINE.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]