in

3* Orlando I-Drive South

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

$47 per night

I looked through the hotel list and it looks like Hyatt Convention Centre but is missing Business icon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a 'new' 3* hotel in this zone appears for the same $47/nite and the same amenities above plus a Business icon... a match for the Hyatt Place so that would be my best guess.

Given the same price I suspect this is the same property you're seeing in your original search, but can't be certain, so if you're itnerested in try to target the Hyatt Place i would do a HOTWIRE search for 2adults/2chidlren and see if you too are able to get the Business icon to appear along with the other icons and purchase it with this 'full' amenity combination.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes that seems to be true but now that TA is back up the 2adults/2children is still $47 showing the "business" icon and TA traveller rating 4stars out of 60+reviews but the other 3* with only 2 adults is now $42 and No TA info is listed.

Could this still be the same hotel?

In anyones experience has one listing of the same hotel, listed TA and the same hotel put up altered ammenities and No TA info for the same dates, just for higher/lower #of guests?

Or do you now think this is a totally different hotel?

Thandk you

I'm no longer seeing the previous property on either a 2adults OR 2adults/2children search... the property i'm currently being offered by HOTWIRE is $59/nite and now has a Laundry icon in addition to the previously discussed amenities (7 in total)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

To close my thread, I ended up going with PRICELINE. Bid for August 18 to 23 because we got a timeshare week starting the 23rd. Bid $23 + $5 bonus cash from PL. for 2 1/2* I drive area and was refused--changed my dates to 19-23rd August and bid $25+$5 bonus cash and was upgraded to a 3* Hyatt Place Universal. Total price including the tax and service fees-

4nights $124.12.

Used the PRICELINE Link

Thanks for the help

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]