Priceline Hotel: New York 10/11 to 10/15 or 10/12-10/15

goodnght21
By goodnght21,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't think 3 or 4 nites makes any difference in this instance.

You won't be able to target those specific hotels, are you fine with any hotel in the zones you mention? Is there a reason why you ar avoiding the UM/CPS zone? (i would include it in order to better your chances).

I don't think you'll be successful at your stated maximum bids, what will you do if you're not successful at those levels? (lower star rating, expand zone preference, raise maximum bid, not make this trip, etc) We'll add a strategy once you let us know if adding the UM/CPS zone is 'ok' and that you are willing to accept any hotel in the zone at your stated star level..

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, hotel taxes and Priceline's fee (about $20 for a 4 nite stay) is added to your bid.

Times Square is not a Priceline zone. Go to Priceline and put 'new york, ny' in the hotel search box to see the zones they use and the boundaries they use to define them. Not sure if you want to consider MTW and/or MTE (or if UM/CPS is not an option).

Also, it's my belief that any midtown location is fine. The best way to travel around the city is via subway and you can get an unlimited use METROCARD for $7/day or $21/week... essentially negating your transportation costs while in NYC.

Let us know the actual zones and we'll suggest a strategy (the more zones you pick, the better your chances of success). Here's another link that may be of interest: NYC PRICELINE ZONES.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We'll hold off on MTS (and UM/CPS which my belief is better than the MTS zone) until we get closer to your dates.

When bidding 4* you have two RE-BID ZONES available. If you're unsure of your re-bid zones feel free to ask any questions you have and/or confirm with the board which zones qualify as your re-bid zones.

Select 4*, 10/11-10/15, MTE and...

Bid $140, if rejected add MTW and...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $170.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]