Priceline Hotel: Disneyland Area Hotels from 6/19-6/27

Winn Family
By Winn Family,
in

Hi all. I am new to the forum and to PRICELINE. We are traveling with kids to Disneyland April 7th-12th and would love to try PRICELINE and save on a hotel, but I am wondering what others have encountered when booking rooms since you can't specify children. I don't want to purchase and be stuck with a room with one bed for 4 of us! This is the week before Easter so I expect it is busy, does that increase my chances of getting a single bed room?

Any experience of advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Since my husband is a school teacher we go to Disneyland high season every time. We have Pricelined all three trips. One year was in June, next was in July, and last year was in August. I believe that all of these dates are pretty busy for the area. One time, they couldn't get us the two beds for one night in the Doubletree (in July). They brought in roll aways and the next day they upgraded us to a suite for the rest of our stay. So, in my experience we have never had trouble getting two beds and the one time that we had a slight problem we were rewarded quite well. If you are concerned though,you can go through HOTWIRE and then before you agree to purchase a hotel, come to the forum where they can tell you what hotel you will be getting.

Hello

I am looking at two 3* hotels. One is in the Disneyland South area and the other in the Disneyland North area. We are going as an extended family so I need 3 rooms for 6 adults and 6 children from 6/19-6/27. Here are the specs

3* hotel Disneyland North $59/night

Smoke free hotel

Fitness room

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High speed internet

3* hotel Disneyland South $63/nt

Smoke free hotel

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry

High speed internet

Welcome to BetterBidding!

PRICELINE only guarnatees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel.

On the otherhand, as christiejo, points out... HOTWIRE enables you to search for up to quad occupancy and guarantees sleeping accomodations for everyone included in your search.

So it's a calculated risk that you have to decide if you're willing to take... based upon the rate offered by HOTWIRE for guaranteeing quad occupancy vs. the price you believe you'll win on PRICELINE, your comfort level, if/how you could handle receiving a room with only one bed (if your kids are 3 years old its easier to make them a bed out of extra sheets and a blanket to sleep on the floor or a couch in the room... not so easy if your "kids" are 14 years old), etc, etc

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please use this link to go back to HOTWIRE and let us know if there is also a Smoke Free icon associated with the Disneyland North property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]