Priceline Hotel: Predicting Aruba 4* Hotels

RICHTC
By RICHTC,
in

No - certainly not. I just thought that by looking at the % of taxes and resort fees, it might be possible to connect the two.

The Hyatt is a great property. Westin looks pretty nice. I don't know about the Radisson and I would prefer not to stay at the Renaissance.

You cannot predict a hotel. Until recently the Stellaris was the "winning" hotel in the $100 - $125 range. Sometimes I was the Westin come up. I recently saw a win for $153 for the Renaissance. If you 100% don't want to stay there then do not bid. If you are willing to gamble a little then I would bid, but start at about $100 and don't go above $130.

Please use the link at this site to bid and post what happened. This site is excellent but only works if all of us post what we win.

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]