Priceline Hotel: ST. Pete Tradewinds/Priceline question

Philip17
By Philip17,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you talking about the Island Grand or Sandpiper? You know that PRICELINE only guarantee a room for 2 adults? That could mean one bed. And in the 3* level is the Sandpiper no slam dunk win for predicted hotels.

Maybe HOTWIRE is a better option for you. You can search HOTWIRE for a quad room.

Just post if you need any further help with your stay.

YellowDog.

I'm talking about the Island Grand. It seems like that's about the only 4* Priceline on St Pete Beach, and some folks have gotten nice deals there. I'll be in town with my wife and 2 kids visiting in-laws, and the kids have a cousin who lives in Tampa. We were all thinking about taking a few days at the beach, and we're willing to have a kid or two on the floor, as long as the room has 2 queens and some floor space. Just wasn't sure if I should bid on 2 rooms, or if we can get away with one. Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you read on the board the Reviews for Tradewinds Island Grand it seems of a crapshoot...

In one review:

Rooms tend to be a bit on the small side, with double beds the norm (king beds are an upgrade).

and in the next:

The room we ended up with was a 2 bedroom suite, and there were just 2 of us, so the extra room was nice.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]