Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Westin Harbour Castle

hajar
By hajar,
in

Hey Guys,

I just got a 4* hotel in Toronto for $50: The Westin Harbour Castle. The stay dates are Monday March 23, 09 to Friday March 27, 09. Even though I saw a bunch of people winning bids for $45 and $46, I noticed they were bidding for weekend hotels which usually go for less on PRICELINE because the business crowd's gone. Whoever bids for weekdays can definitely try lower since I won my bid right away, so there was definitely room for negotiating.

Oh, and I obviously used the forum's PRICELINE link :) .

Take care,

Hajar

Just a reminder to those who stay at the Sheraton Centre or in the area. The hotel is located directly across from city hall and there is a large parking garage under city hall which is 1/2 the price of the Sheraton's valet parking. It connects directly to the Sheraton by underground passage.

For those who stay at the Westin. Just east of the hotel, along the lake, are two surface parking lots which will charge you $10.00/day. I always use the lot run by Vinnci. I believe the Westin valet is $36.00.,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]