Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Raleigh-Durham (Chapel Hill) Sheraton Chapel Hill

Nogard13
By Nogard13,
in

I've searched on Priceline for a 4* hotel in Chapel Hill, using the site's PRICELINE link, but have had no luck. I bid $60 the first time and wasn't accepted (it took 15 minutes for them to give me an answer). I then added the RDU Airport area and upped my price to $69 a night. Again, after 15 minutes of wait time, they answered me with a resounding NO! So, again, I added an area (Crabtree) and upped my bid to $77. Still no dice.

I thought about splitting my bid but I'm going to travel with my dog if I get the Siena hotel so I really don't want to do that. The regular price, per night, of the Siena is $152 on Priceline so I'm surprised that my $77 bid wasn't accepted. I might reconsider and take a 3.5* that doesn't take pets and leave my dog with a sitter. If I decide to do this, I'll let you guys know what I was able to book and how much it cost.

EDIT:

Ok, so I talked to the wife and she said we'd just leave the dog. I downgraded to a 3.5* and bid $56, which was not accepted but no offer was given, either. So, I added Cary and upped the bid to $62 and it was accepted by the Sheraton Chapel Hill. So, there you go, that's what I ended up paying. I'm going to make another thread with the information so that everyone can see it easily when searching.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry you won't be able to have your dog accompany you on this trip, but hopefully you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]