Hotwire Hotel: held id 4* orlando seaworld i-drive south

whoawhoawhoa
By whoawhoawhoa,
in

I think your reply to the other thread was the first mention that you booked thru Expedia... can you also add to that thread the name of the hotel you did book, it might help somebody else who is looking to stay in that area and having trouble getting their bids accepted for their own stays.

The Rosen Shingle Creek is a Smoke Free property, so the addition of this icon to the listing for this property would make sense... but it would be a "leap of faith" to assume that the Golf Icon has been removed. With the amenities above, these would be very common for a 4* hotel in this area.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It appears that another user got the Rosen Shingle Creek a few weeks after my date, with the golf icon. Please help ID a condo in Sea World - I Drive South from 4/29 - 5/3 at $96 per night with the following amenities:

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Condo

Thanks.

Vista Cay is the only 4* condo on the list for Seaworld I-Drive South. The amenities listed above aren't a perfect match but it still seems to be pretty close. I got some similar amenities listed when I was searching and it seems like the only 4* condo in Seaworld I-Drive South is Vista Cay and several have reported a few different amenities.

Sheraton Vistana Villages is listed as being in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney. How could it be that? I thought that the zones would be set in stone. Are there places that can be listed in more than one zone? Should it be noted that they can be in both zones instead of only listed in one of them?

:) :)

I think that npaden wasn't referring to any of the Sheraton Vistana properties - instead, he was referring to the Vista Cay Resort (no affiliation with Sheraton). The Vista Cay Resort is in the I Drive South/Sea World Zone. Do you still think that the condo I listed was a Sheraton and not the Vista Cay Resort?

The amenities above don't match those previously reported for the Vista Cay, and they do match those of the Sheraton Vistana Villages, so my best guess is still the Sheraton Vistana Villages.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities above don't match those previously reported for the Vista Cay, and they do match those of the Sheraton Vistana Villages, so my best guess is still the Sheraton Vistana Villages.

Since I am going for the caretotrade.com convention which is at the rosen shingle creek, I decided to play it safe and book directly with the hotel. Thanks for your help and I will use your links next time I book with a 3rd party.

Here's the part of the hotel list you're missing:

(READ the ENTIRE thread as there may be more hotels for your city below the first post)

Press CTRL+F on your keyboard and search for the word 'vistana' and you'll see the listings for the properties referenced in this thread :)

Here's the part of the hotel list you're missing:

Press CTRL+F on your keyboard and search for the word 'vistana' and you'll see the listings for the properties referenced in this thread :)

Okay, so it lists the Vistana Villages.
3.5* Sheraton Vistana Villages

Resort, 1BR, Kitchen, Free Parking, Front Desk, Daily Housekeeping, A/C, Laundry (in room), Childrens Activities, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis

1BR, Kitchenette, Pool, Washer Dryer in Room, Spa, Fitness, Free Parking, 24 Hour Front Desk, Golf, Laundry

But they are showing as a 3.5* and they still aren't listed as being in the Orlando I-Drive South zone.

If you don't know the name of the resort, how would you know to search for them to find them as a result if they aren't listed in the zone you are looking in?

This just seems to be a daunting task.

I'm glad I'm not keeping up with those lists though!

You can take the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the property and then search the full thread for any matches... i only told you to do CTRL+F because you apparently weren't searching the entire thread and this ensured that you'd see the posts beyond the first one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]