Priceline Hotel: 2* Harrisonburg Jameson Inn

joesmom
By joesmom,
in

Finally got a bid accepted through priceline. Started with $50 for 3*, then $45 for 2.5*, both rejected, risked a 2* at $38 and got

the Jameson Inn. Reviews are not too hot, but we are only there to sleep after a concert at JMU so, $38 isn't bad. I got 2 rooms,

@ $38 + 16 in taxes for a total of $92. The hotel's website lists rooms starting at $90 + 6% and 5% taxes so I'm pretty happy.

Just wanted to mention that I went to Orbitz and read their reviews, they were quite favorable...so hopefully I did even better than I thought. Will post after the trip.

After reading all the NY city posts I just booked two rooms in April for my daughter's birthday,April 17-19 ~ we got the Hemsley for $92 a night! I'm so happy. Thank you Better Bidding!

After reading all the NY city posts I just booked two rooms in April for my daughter's birthday,April 17-19 ~ we got the Hemsley for $92 a night! I'm so happy. Thank you Better Bidding!

I love it when the deal inspires the trip :)

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when scanning the topic titles (ie- nobody would know to look in this thread to see a NYC hotel win) and so it will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]