Hotwire Hotel: 3-star hotel in South Daytona Beach - Daytona Beach Shores

IslandDweller
By IslandDweller,
in

I just pulled it up again

1 rood 2 adults 2 children, after looking at the packages I am thinking it is Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn but not sure. If it is I will probably go with the 4 star Shores resort, and of course I will use these links for the purchase. Thanks for the help!

Also I forgot one amenities, Just checked it again it is still showing up. Any idea where this is?

Amentities include On Beach, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool, dining area, laundry facilities, and kitchenette.

Thanks for the help.

The 'opaque' property above doesn't show a Resort icon while the Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn in the vacation packages does... so there is an inconsistency, but all the other amenities match, as does the Tripadvisor info, so that would be my best guess too in regards to this 3*, although not as confident as i could like to be do to the 'missing' Resort icon.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]