Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Minneapolis-St Paul (Airport MSP-MofA) Le Bourget Aero Suites

beckes
By beckes,
in

First try was at $45.00 (I probably got screwed) :)

I was shooting for the Sheraton. They have upgraded this to 3.5 stars, and in reality, it should have been downgraded. It isn't so bad, except that I always seem to get this place on the first try when I am looking for something else, and that I have stayed here so many times.

The good news, we will have a free ride to the airport to head for Miami and the Cruise!!

I used PRICELINE link.

Let the vacation begin!

thereuare, please change star level to 3.5. Thanks.

Sorry to hear your disappointed in the results.

Glad to see you're taking this 'win' in stride, which is always easier to do when you embark the next day!! :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Hope you're cruising some place nice... have a great vacation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got stuck with Le Bourget as well....I hope you know free parking is only if you book their $109 / night park & fly option. Otherwise get out your money for $10.00 per day parking fee. I just booked through this website trying for Sheraton Bloomington as well and got slammed into this crappy place. So I am pissed off even more. The ads on all the websites explain free parking etc...they need to specify free with the $109 room and package.

Man I wish this were easier.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]