Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) InterContinental The Barclay

maragao
By maragao,
in

Hello!

I bid for this Hotel some time ago, on January, 26th. Unfortunatelly, I got some trouble with my email server, which made me get the registration on the forum only yesterday. Anyway, I would like to share my information with you, since this forum was REALLY helpfull on getting my hotel. I bid only once for MTW at $110 and was declined. Decided to make it quite higher and tried imediatelly after at $125, including Chelsea (I am not very sure, since it was 2 months ago... I am not sure, but definetely a non-4* area) and got the Intercontinental.

I am very satisfied with my Hotel and I am counting the days to my trip, since I will be with my wife on our Honeymoon!

After receiving the confirmation, they even offered me to extend my stay with the same price, which I didn't need; but thought very tempting.

The taxes charged for the 5 days was $122.51, which makes the total price paid per night slightly lower than $150, what I think is a pretty good price for the Hotel and the period we will be travelling.

Again, thank you very much and congratulations for the Forum!!

Congratulations on your success! (and your upcoming nuptuals :) )

Glad to hear of your win and great deal for NYC!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and Honeymoon in the Big Apple!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]