Hotwire Hotel: Marriott Marquis

bbolton01
By bbolton01,
in

I have booked a room at the Marriott Marquis in NYC from 6/18 to 6/22. I got a really good deal throught the Marriott Rewards Program. We have now decided to go early and I want to book the room from the 6/14 through 6/22. Is there a way on Hotwire to ensure I will get the Marriott Marquis or am I just going to have to shoot blindly. I cannot get the deal through Marriott rewards for those dates.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't guarnatee a specific hotel when using PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. You could try to figure out the hotel being offered to you via HOTWIRE based upon the amenities shown before your purchase, but as this property has never been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE, it will be more difficult to figure out (nor is it even known of they participate with HOTWIRE)

If you're willing to be more flexible in the location of your hotel for this leg of your stay let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept and your maximum budget and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am pretty flexible its just that it would be nice to not have to change hotels mid stay, but ir I can get it cheaper then I am all for it. I won't be trying Priceline because there will be 4 of us. I am looking for something in Midtown or Times Square (my wife and kids want TS) 3.5 stars or better. I can get the Marquis for the additional days for $259.00 per night but would love to save a few hundred bucks.

Any of these sound appealing:

Sheraton New York and Towers $205/nite

Sheraton Manhattan $179/nite

Holiday Inn Midtown 57th St $119/nite (3* but price is right)

Holiday Inn Express MSG $149/nite (2.5*/3* but reviews are very good)

Would any of the above work for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]