Hotwire Hotel: Identify 5-star in Munich City Center

plutoz
By plutoz,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified. As the Le Meridien has used more than one set of amenity icons in the past, it's possible that is the hotel you're seeing above but with a 'missing' Golf icon, but that would just be speculattion and there is no evidence of this at this time.

If you're gong to take the above "leap" then you'd also have to consider the ArabellaSheraton Grand Hotel Munchen which has the amenities above plus a Spa icon.. so if the Le Meridien can drop the golf, this prperty could just as easily drop the Spa.

With these amenities being quite common for a highly rated hotel in any large city, i'm guessing it's more likely something different and a new hotel not yet reported to the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for that stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Interestingly the first result disappeared the following day and 5* with Golf (probably Le Meridien) showed up for $98 - I wish I had booked it then cause now it's gone :) I really want something central. Now I am getting 5* with Spa (ArabellaSheraton Grand Hotel Munchen?) which is further away from city centre than I'd like.

Hopefully the 5* with Golf re-appears, I'll keep watching...

I decided to book the Courtyard Munich City Centre through Marriot's site instead, 99 euro including all taxes and breakfast. Gets decent writeups on Tripadvisor and is nice and close the central station. The reservation system also let me request early check-in ahead of time (not guaranteed) which could come in handy since we're arriving on an overnight flight at 10am local time.

Thanks anyway, off to check into hotels for the Milan end of my trip :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]