Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (North) JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort

Wapiti Hunter
By Wapiti Hunter,
in

This was kind of a mistake as I tried to get the first two nights I needed to complement my $55/night 3/29 to 4/2 stay at the Pointe Tapitio (see my priceline win). I decided to bid up to $149 to try to get the Pointe for Saturday night only. I got up to $149 and was accepted--only at the JW Marriot Desert Ridge. From the posts I had read I didn't expect to get anything other than the Pointe Tapitio or Squaw Peak. Since I really needed both Friday and Saturday, especially since I was at a different hotel, I used the 'extend your stay' option to get Friday night as well.

This is a beautiful hotel. I've played golf there and seen the property from the outside as well as the lobby. I'm sure it will be a wonderful stay. The Marriot website price was $369/night. So we'll start with two nights at the JW Marriot and finish our stay in Phoenix with four nights at the Pointe Tapitio Cliffs.

I did use the PRICELINE link above.

Mike

Congratulations on your win!

While not the hotel you were expecting, this does look like a very nice deal and a great rate. When bidding on PRICELINE you can receive any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you select. Given this property is listed in the Priceline Hotel List it should have been considered as a 'live' possibility... at least your familiar with the property and it sounds like you can make it work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjo your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]