Hotel Resort Fees

max bet
By max bet,
in

I was wondering if reported resort fees charged could be added to the hotel lists. I recently won the Sandpiper resort in St Pete Beach Florida and was hit with a $25 / night resort fee. I had a good idea of the hotel I was bidding on, so I had factored in the resort fee when making my bid(s). This is less of an issue with Hotwire, as they post approximate resort fees (although I'm not sure of the accuracy of these fees).

Most of the time, these fees are posted on the hotel websites (buried in the fine print). Knowing these potential fees from the BB hotel listings would enable bidders to have a good idea of total potential costs when bidding in an area for Priceline, or when accepting a hotel from Hotwire.

While this information could be useful, it also changes often, and i think it would be hard to keep up with and have the information be current.

However, while typing this reply it did spark another idea which might help in this regard, but i'll have to think about it for a little bit do see if it would be plausible.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]