Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Helmsley New York

ibs102
By ibs102,
in

Just a quick note to say I got the 3.5*Helmsley as an Upgrade while bidding for 3* Hotels in NYC for 5/15-5/17 2009.

Bid $80 in Madison SQ as I wanted the Wyndham

Added UWS, inceased bid to 85

Added CPS, increased to 89

Added Midtown East, increased to 91

Got upgraded at that point.

Really pleased as this is LESS than the YMCA would cost on the same dates, can you believe that!??

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to my first post and who advised me about splitting my dates, this worked a treat!

Ibsxxxx

Of course I used the PRICELINE link from this page.

How do I add my win to the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins, please?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you get another great deal in the city and that you're happy with the results. We're glad to see that the board has bene helpful with your purchases and saving a nice sum on your travel :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s).

PS- your threads should both be appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins now, this one just needed to be in the m/d/yy format to be recognized

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]