Priceline Hotel: Need assistance with bidding on Disney area

GaryGnu
By GaryGnu,
in

Updated.
As per our reply to your thread, please check our support page for your hotel direct purchases.

For your stay above, what is the determining factor if you'll be booking for 5 nite or up to 7 nites? Is the flexibility in dates only in search of the lowest rate?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So how what date range and bidding limit to you want to use to start?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Are you able to commit to a non-refundable hotel purchase without confirmed airline tickets? With so many variables to you stay, and contingent plans, i'm not really clear on the order you intend to make your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

April 4-11.

Not really sure how to handle it actually. I've never booked a flight in conjunction with a priceline hotel stay. I will probably check prices of flights, and then go for hotel dates where flights are reasonable. I don't know if I'll try to use priceline for the air fare.

Let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept and your maximum bid, we'll then suggest a generic strategy for you to follow. Also, since you previously stated you want a 3* minimum, are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for this stay?

If your price limit is $100 you will have no prob getting a resort. I've stayed in 2 resorts in the Orlando area in the past 2 months. The most I payed has been $87.

Universal and WDW have very nice resorts. :)

ONE TIP I have is get your flight FIRST. And, I wouldn't get your plane ticket through priceline...air fares are so cheap right now, I wouldn't risk a hastle for saving a few bucks through PL. Go to kayak or Expedia to do your flight!

Since you're willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel, we'll start with the Resort star category, where you have NINE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select Resort WDW...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98

Any questions feel free to ask. If rejected we'll revise to try for a 4*.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]