Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Regal Sun Resort

Randi
By Randi,
in

Good Morning!

I have a Disney Vacation booked December 8-11. I opted not to book the 7th because I bought dining and wouldn't know what to do with four days worth of food.

Also, Disney is jam packed on the 7th. I couldn't get a standard room at my moderate resort.

So... I am flying in @ 9pm. We are renting a car (bidding from the links here, no win yet, but I knew I was low) and driving out to flights of fantasy on the 8th.

So we don't need any amenities, just a clean place to take a shower and find breakfast nearby. No time for swimming.

Should I go near the airport or Disney? My only concern is that I would like to go to my resort early on the 8th and check in (so I can request a room close to things).

What star level should I opt for? I would like a good price (under $50 would be great, then I wouldn't feel so rough about the $150 I am to have to pay for a car).

Thanks in advance.

I've been lurking this site for awhile. Let me know where to post my wins on Priceline. Most of them are from before I found better bidding, but they are still wins.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As far as which zone, for me it would be a decision of how much of a morning person you are... if you stay by the Airport, to get to the resort early enough on 12/8 would you need to set an alarm and wake-up early OR could you be relaxed about it, get on with your day causally, and still make it to the resort at whatever time you'd like?

If you decide that you don't care which zone, why not bid them both and let PRICELINE dictate to you based upon which is cheaper?

Let us know once you decide which zone(s) you want to bid and we'll take it from there. I would probably sitck with at least a 2.5* property, unless you think you are a bit particular, then i would first try for a 3*.

As far as your previous wins, just scroll down on the main page to the correct state and post your win in the appropriate priceline or hotwire section of the state forum (don't worry if you post in the wrong place as we can easily move the thread to the correct section of the board)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the name of the hotel you received so we can add this information to the topic title.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]