Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tulsa (Downtown) Crowne Plaza

comfortably_numb
By comfortably_numb,
in

Hi, all. First time poster. I've been reading this board for a couple of weeks and I'm just now brave enough to post! lol. There is a lot of information here to digest, but I think I might be starting to understand things.

My girlfriend, my daughter and I are headed to Tulsa on Friday. I searched on Hotwire for Tulsa, 2 adults, 1 Child, checking in this Friday, March 13, checking out Sunday, March 15. It returned "3-star hotel in South Tulsa - Southern Hills," for $57/night, with the following amenities:

*Fitness Center

*Pool

*Restaurant

I did a vacation package search on Hotwire using the same number of people, (i had to plug in different dates, but I imagine it's showing the same hotels they work with). The only hotel with matching amenities is the Doubtree DOWNTOWN. Could this be the same exact hotel, with the location mis-matched on Hotwire? I don't know the city, but I imagine that Southern Hills is not downtown. There weren't any other hotels listed on betterbidding.com or on the vacation site with only the three amenities with 3* rating.

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Doubletree Downtown is in a different zone and the hotel above is a differnet property.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified. However, if you change your search to 3adults/0children a differnet 3* hotel is offered in this zone with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Golf

While this property has not yet been reported to the board either, the Tripadvisor information seems to suggest the Doubletree Hotel Tulsa-Warren Place as a likely candidate, and that would be my best guess (if it's not this particular hotel, at least you have the "assurance" of a Tripadvisor 3.5/5.0 user rated property)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. By the way, where did you see the TripAdvisor info for that hotel? Normally I see it when I click "Continue," and then it's on the next page. But for this particular hotel it doesn't seem to show up at all.

One more thing, if you can help me..with this new information, I'm now leaning more towards the "3-star hotel in Downtown Tulsa Area," which shows a price of $67. The amenities it shows are fitness center, restaurant, business center, laundry facilities, and high speed internet. I'm 90% sure this is the Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown, based on the TripAdvisor reviews and the hotel package search. Do you agree?

Thanks very much for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your purchase with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

We're glad the information on the board was helpful with your purchase. If you didn't, please remember to start your future travel purchases wtih the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It returned "3-star hotel in South Tulsa - Southern Hills," for $57/night, with the following amenities:

*Fitness Center

*Pool

*Restaurant

For future reference, there is a Hyatt Place in Tulsa - Southern Hills. I believe they have a starbucks that serves food round the clock so I'm leaning toward this being the 3 Star in reference here. The two 3.5 Star Hotels in this area are the Marriott and the Doubletree at Warren Place. Hope this helps for stays in the future.

Narissa

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]