high speed internet

laundry facilities

3-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney $54.00/night

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

I will be in Orlando from 03/21-03/25/2009. I have never used Hotwire before - and I am a little leery about not knowing what hotel I am booking. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Based upon how we answer threads, bumping your thread before 24 hours can often dealy a reply to your post.

The 3.5* Universal property is a match for the Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal Studios while the 3.5* in the Lake Buena Vista zone is a match for the Hotel Royal Plaza, so that would be our best guess for each.

I'm not currently seeing the 3* you posted above my own HOTWIRE search for your dates. (searching for 1room/2adults/0children)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3 star is listed in Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney for $54.00/night is for 1 room/2 adults/ 2 children. Sorry that I left that information out. Also, does anyone have any suggestions or preferences when looking at hotels in the Orlando area? I really wanted a suite with seperate rooms, but I am too cheap to pay for them...lol :)

Also, does anyone have any suggestions or preferences when looking at hotels in the Orlando area? I really wanted a suite with seperate rooms, but I am too cheap to pay for them...)

There is a really nice solid 3* place for kids in the in the Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney zone. It's the Holiday Inn Sunspre Resort. The have special kids suites and rooms with bunkbeds. And all rooms/suites got refrigerator and microwave. They also got "kids eat free" (12 & under) with the purchase of one full adult entree for breakfast or dinner. And shuttle to Disney parks.

Rate for your dates is around $90/night. If you decide to go for this so please use the holiday Inn link at the boards support page

If this is over your budgett so please post your maximum/night + preferd area to stay in.

YellowDog.

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]