Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 5* London - Mayfair - Soho

Khalid
By Khalid,
in

This property has not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess, i think this may be the Waldorf Hilton upraded from the 4.5* level. The last time this property was reported as a win thru HOTWIRE was nearly two years ago, at which point it was reported with these amenties but at the 4.5* level, so the star rating may have changed since then. As well, if you look at the last win of the Waldorf Hilton it was won at $145/nite, the same price as above (not sure how meaningful this is given the 2 year timeframe, but enough of a coincidence that it's worth mentioning)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm very interested in the identity of this hotel so if you do book it, please advise what you end up with. I am suspicious that it could be the Sheraton Park Lane with revised amenities because, although I see that someone else did get the Sheraton a few weeks ago with only "restaurant" listed, the Sheraton does have both a fitness center and a business center per its own website.

This seems to be the main 5* hotel coming up in this zone right now, at least for me. I can "force" Hotwire to offer the IC Park Lane for the same dates by changing my 2-room request to 2 adults 2 children from 3 adults 1 child, but it's about $35 more so I am quite curious what this other $146 5* hotel might be.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]