GA Atlanta Homestead Suites Cumberland Mall Marietta

McMick
By McMick,
in

I stayed at this 2 star property 3-5-09 to 3-8-09. A great deal on Priceline for $25/night. Admittedly, the term "suite" is a misnomer, since that implies an accommodation with several rooms. Reality: a room with a kitchenette at one end. Basic "Motel 6" decor. The mattress was OK--not The Westin, but not horrible either. Cleanliness was above average, and I saved a lot of money by warming up prepared food from a local grocery store and storing the leftovers in the refrigerator. The front office staff was pleasant. Once reason the rate is so reasonable is that daily maid service is not offered; for those with long term stays weekly maid service is provided. Both the interior and exterior of the property was in good repair and appeared recently painted. The complex consists of several buildings, quite attractively landscaped, so it appears more "residential" than "motel." The parking lot was well lit at night. The location was convenient to the interchange of I-285 and I-75. If you're on a budget and need clean, basic accommodations, consider this property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]