Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali-Lahaina) Sheraton

miqqy
By miqqy,
in

Hi,

This is my first time using PRICELINE (I just posted a bid that I won at the Wailea Marriott). I am looking to get a Resort in Kaanapali from July 7th to the 10th and was wondering if you had some bidding strategies. I already submitted a bid for $140, $145, and $150, all rejected. Should I continue at this level or increase? Also, how often do you recommend bidding at the suggested level (daily, or weekly)?

I will also be looking for a resort in Kuaui from July 2nd to the 7th and wanted some strategies for that. Should I create a new topic? I had submitted a bid at $90 and $100, both rejected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Miqdad

Is your Kaui bidding for a different set of dates OR would you travel there instead of Maui if you're able to get a hotel deal there (and skip Maui).

For Maui the Hyatt and Westin are both over $400/nite and the Sheraton is $350+, so i think it may take more than you have already bid; however, with this noted, given the current hotel market i don't think i would chace these just yet... maybe increase your bid to $180/$190 if you're looking to get this taken care of.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think bidding daily you will just get frustrated... twice a week this early before your stay is plenty, imo.

As you have two re-bid zones, you can also gain an extra bid as per the following:

Select Resort Kaanapalli...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Kaanapalli and re-bid zone2...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $180

Any quesitions feel free to ask.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding (and please don't use the links in any emails PRICELINE sends informing you that you're eligible to bid again)

Good luck, and keep us updated as to your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess I was a little trigger happy and ended up booking for my dates at a price higher than my initial cap.. but I got the Sheraton on Kaanapali for $210. (Bids: 180, 190, 200 - told to add $25, 210). Maybe not the best deal, but apparently its a great hotel! Used your PRICELINE link.

Check-In Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Check-Out Date: Friday, July 10, 2009

Hotel Name:

Sheraton Maui Hotel

Ka'anapali - Lahaina

2605 Kaanapali Parkway

Lahaina Maui, Hawaii 96761

808-661-0031

Your Offer: $210.00

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $630.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $91.60

Total Charges*: $721.60

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]