Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Corpus Christi (Airport CRP) La Quinta Inn North

cz4ever
By cz4ever,
in

After trying a series of bids on 2.5*'s via Priceline (including up to $50 in the South or Downtown zones), I decided that I'd go with the $48/night 2.5* in the Airport zone that included free breakfast. Turns out it is the La Quinta Inn North on I-37. The price seemed really good, especially since it includes breakfast and free internet. Not bad for a quick weekend family vacation.

Amenities listed: Complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry facilities, high-speed internet access.

I booked through your HOTWIRE link, although I did not see a ref code despite closing the tab and trying fresh. I hope you got the referral credit! Thanks.

I needed a room for the family for the weekend of 3/27-3/29. Hotwire listed a $48 2.5-star in the airport zone, so I wasn't willing to go much higher for a 2.5-star in a more desirable (to me) zone (Downtown or South). I started at $42 and worked my way up to $50, before abandoning the effort. I then tried to get the Airport 2.5-star cheaper via Priceline, but gave up on that when PL rejected a $44 bid. At that point, I preferred using Hotwire and being assured that the hotel would accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids, plus have free breakfasts. I'm surprised that PL did not offer the same hotel (La Quinta Inn North) for a few bucks cheaper.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]