Hotwire Hotel: Looking for 5* Central Strip--question

Janjan3108
By Janjan3108,
in

I'm new to this board. Yesterday, I searched Hotwire for 5* Central Strip hotel and the offer was $108. I presume it was the Wynn because the TA reported 1580+ reviews. I searched today and the same hotel criteria was now $132. My search is for April 18,19,20, and check out on the 21st.

Should I grab this before it goes up more, or do the rates fluctuate day to day? Thanks for your help.

Janjan3108 - Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, the prices fluctuates and hotels come and go. But it is impossible to say what way it will go. Is $108 the only previous price you have seen before or have you keept an eye on this for some time?

If you want help with an ID of the hotel so please post the full set of amenities.

Feel free to post with any question and please remember to use boards HOTWIRE link

Yellowdog.

The other question to consider is if you're trying to target "this" hotel... if this offering disappeared and was replaced by the Venetian, Palazzo, etc, would you be interested in these hotels as well... OR is the Wynn your ideal hotel?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody can say if rates will go down (or up) in the coming weeks, but with the Wynn currently selling for $275/nite on their own website, the HOTWIRE rate of $132 seems like a pretty good deal and i'd be inclined to just take it and be done (and happy).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]