Hotwire Hotel: Need ID Help - Orlando 3*

nico_suave
By nico_suave,
in

I need help identifying a 3* Orlando Hotwire Hotel

I am looking to stay from 5/9/09-5/12/09.

The following hotel sounds promising at $29/night, but I'd like to try to know more about it before I book.

This amenity list does not perfectly match any of the 3*'s on this site's corresponding Hotwire Hotel List.

3-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

Note: Though there is no "R" (for resort) icon among the square amenity buttons on the Hotwire search results page, after I click on the "Continue" button there is a "Know before you go" note at the bottom of the following page that says: "This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The fee is about 5% of your room rate, and they collect it directly from you, so it won't show in your Hotwire

nico_suave - Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to say that I can't help you with the hotel. This amenitie combo has never been reported to the board. Maybe admin or another member can shine some light over this hotel.

Many hotels charge you an extra fee, and they call it "Resort" fee. There is 2* places that charge you this. The name "resort fee" has nothing to do with the * level of the place.

YellowDog

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]