Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Le Royal Meridien King Edward

cllizzy
By cllizzy,
in

1. If I win a bid, but I don't like the hotel or location, can I cancel the reservation and change to another hotel? Do I have to pay any fees?

2. I just read an article that someone booked a motel room at Hotwire, and when she went to the motel, she was asked to pay some extra fees (booking fees, heating, etc.). Does Princeline have the same system? If someone wins a bid at Priceline, and goes to the hotel, does he or she have to pay any extra fees?

Thank you very much. :)

1. No, Priceline wins cannot be changed or canceled. If you decide not to use your reservation, you will not get a refund.

2. You may have to pay a resort fee depending on the hotel you win. Other fees such as internet access and parking may be charged as well.

Szymon

On Priceline, there are 10 4* hotels at Downtown Toronto. However, three of them are close to the lake or CN Tower. They are The Westin Harbour Castle, Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown, and Intercontinental Toronto Center.

Has anyone bid for hotels at Downtown Toronto before? Any chance that these three hotels won the bid?

I do not want to stay in these three hotels... too far away from my shopping destinations...

I am still struggling with bidding or choosing one hotel with current price... :)

Anyone any suggestion?

I used PRICELINE. Since I saw the other two bids for Toronto Downtown hotels were $48, so I typed $48 too. :)

I heard someone was saying use US state and postal code, but I used my Canadian address and postal code. It worked.

thereuare said that he didn't see this property won too often in this zone.

I am happy. :)

By the way, do I have to call the hotel to confirm the reservation after I win the bid? Thanks.
No it's not necessary, if you wish to make any special requests you can do so by calling the hotel. I've stayed here on a non PL stay and its a wonderful historic hotel.
I heard someone was saying use US state and postal code, but I used my Canadian address and postal code. It worked.
It's been years since you had to enter an American address when bidding from Canada, when I started bidding in 2007 Canadian addresses were accepted fine.
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]