Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (North) Pointe Hilton at Tapatio Cliffs

youngster
By youngster,
in

I'm looking for a room in Phoenix 3/15 - 3/19 but we have 3 adults in our party. How big a risk is it to book a single room and hope for 2 beds or a sofa sleeper? I'm leaning toward a resort (Phoenix North) and I see people have been winning bids below $60. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm new to the site and I've read quite a few posts but I want to make sure I do this right.

I'm thinking about bidding on a resort in Phoenix North. It appears that bids are being accepted under $60. If I start at $40 and don't win, I can add a zone (other than Scottsdale and Fountain Hills) and re-bid at a higher rate.

I also have three adults in my party so I'm debating whether to bid for 2 rooms or take a chance on getting 2 beds or a sofa sleeper.

Do I have the re-bid figured out correctly? I want to max bid at $55.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Looks like it worked out well and you're happy with the results.

You can (and should) call the hotel now and put in a request for a room with two beds.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

You can only extend your stay if the offer to extend your stay was given on your PRICELINE confirmation page.

As per PRICELINE:

Nights can only be added up until 11am on the day of check-out (provided the hotel allows same-day bookings, otherwise the deadline is midnight the night before check-out);

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]