smoke free rooms

fitness

swimming

restaurant

business

laundry

high speed internet

spa

I didn't find anything on the hotel list. Do you think it's the marriott, since usually they list non smoking. Thanks again in advance for your help.

This property has not yet been identified, but the Tripadvisor information provided is consistent with the Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel and Spa so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

kahunaman.

Welcome to BetterBidding! Can you please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay, including in yoru post the dates of your stay, price paid, and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I took my chances with priceline and bid 4* on March 4th and was thrilled with my win. It's much more fun going through priceline with the anticipation and surprise. Started at $50, $53 got message to increase by $15, ignored bid $60, $61, $62. I jumped by bid from $53 to $60 because I bid the previous day and got nothing so I figured I had to rebid at $60. But I started my original bid at $50 just in case they lowered the prices.

Thanks for a wonderful site and of course I started with your PRICELINE link.

Congratulations, your price of $62 was accepted by Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Niagara Falls

6740 Fallsview Boulevard

Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6

905-357-7300

Check-In Date:

Sat, Mar 14, 2009 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Mar 15, 2009 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$62.00

Subtotal: US$62.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$15.25

Total Charges: US$77.25

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]