MO St Louis Holiday Inn Westport

zbenye
By zbenye,
in

Holiday Inns are usually rundown and overrated, but this one was OK. It's old, but a nice building, spacious and clean room, everything in working order. Rated 2-star, could be 3-star if renovated. There's a restuarant and a bar.

The room had a couple of desks; two double beds; dresser; a metal bar in a small enclave instead of a closet; iron and board; one phone by the bed (bring a long phone cable if you want to use your laptop at the desk); coffee maker.

Free parking.

Local phone calls (unlimited duration): $0.75 (waived if you have a free Priority Club membership); 800 calls free up to 30 minutes.

High-speed Internet: free WiFi in the lobby area; none in the room. Two terminals in a business center with printer and Internet - free.

Fitness center, hot tub and heated indoor pool (infested with kids).

Front desk: very friendly.

No additional taxes/fees charged, but I did have to point out it was a Priceline reservation when they asked if I wanted to pay with my Visa. The Priceline rate showed on the TV account status.

There are many 2- and 3-star hotels in the area - all appeared very nice and well kept.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]