Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ft Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Bestern Western Hallandale

Nat22
By Nat22,
in

Hi again,

I am looking for my last night in Florida (8-9 March), and I find only a 2* at $51 with pool and laundry, which I don't give a damn about, and a 2.5* at $66 with

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

This one seems much better but expensive. Any idea what is is?

I have seen out of HOTWIRE (Orbitz maybe) at the same price ($59 actually) with shuttle. Are there some usually come more later or it is a lost cause to look for a great deal?

I will be coming back from Naples, so would like to be on the road, I will have to be at the airport at around 8 am maximum after returning my wonderful and cheap car, but if there is a shuttle I may return it on the 8th, so I gain sleep time.

Thanks a million times

While most hotels in the Airport zone will likely have a shuttle, there may be some which don't (especially at the lower star levels) and you can't assume there will be.

Unfortunately the property above has not yet been identified... although i'd expect something along the lines of a Holiday Inn Exprees, La Quinta, Springhill Suites, etc.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked it... from Hotwire, after long and long hours searching.

It is the West Bestern IN HALLANDALE. They say 2.5 miles from the airport which is completely wrong! Very far from the airport, and on Monday morning, I will need hours to go

:) It I had searched so far away I may have found better prices... First time I am disappointed

Next great news: it is said they have a shuttle to the airport. they DON'T, I just called them. Not since 2 years ago. Hmmm...

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with this purchase... thanks for sharing your purchase with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Who/where did you see that they offered a shuttle? Are you quoting the milage from HOTWIRE's website... if so, that is from the center of the zone and not for the particular hotel you're purchasing (NOTE: all hotels in this zone show the same distance from the airport)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the shuttle, my mistake. I worked too much on that and saw too many amenities.

I have many more things to learn, I didn't know the mileage was from the center of the zone.

If you don't know this hotel, I can post a message giving my feedback.

Thank you for the wonderful job you do :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]