Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Financial District-Embarcadero) Harbor Court

jdljr
By jdljr,
in

I already had the Hotel Rex booked for this night for $95 but I religiously check rates on many websites each night to see if there are any specials or lower rates for any other hotels that I thought would be ok to stay in. I've noticed the last couple of nights that the rates on Hotwire have started coming down a little and tonight there was a 3.5* in the Embarcadero listed for $79. Based on the icons it was the Harbor Court. Earlier tonight I had also seen a special rate of $87 for the Harbor Court on several websites. So I thought I could likely get it for less on Priceline since that Hotel was listed on the Priceline list of winning bids.

Started at $59 for a 3* in the Embarcadero Zone, hoping to get the Harbor Court - rejected

Received a counter offer to increase my bid by $17 - I rejected the counter offer

Added USW and increased to $67 - rejected

Added USE and increased to $69 - Accepted

Hotel Name: Harbor Court Hotel, A Kimpton Hotel

165 Steuart Street

San Francisco, California 94105

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $69.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $69.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $18.09

Total Charges*: $87.09

I'm pleased that I did get the Harbor Court as I thought I might, it gets pretty good reviews on Tripadvisor. Granted we'll be there for just one night before transferring to the Parc 55 for the next three nights, but I'm as happy with having this place as I was with having the Rex originally. As some of you remember, the rates for my first night in San Francisco, March 7th, have been pretty high...thus the reason I had to split my bid.

I used the PRICELINE link to start my bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]