WA Seattle Westin

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

• 11 months later...

We bought two rooms for three nights each at this property through Priceline. We arrived late at night & the hotel was full. We were given rooms on the 6th & 7th floors of the South tower. I know you were under the impression, theruare, that they did not even have guest rooms on these floors.....and they shouldn't. The rooms had views of a very high concrete wall. From our room on the 6th floor we couldn't even tell if the sun was shining. We literally could not see anything except the concrete. From the room on the 7th floor, we could see a little bit of the north tower if we craned our necks. :) The rooms were very nice, otherwise.

I spoke to someone at the desk the next day & requested a move for one of the rooms (our kids didn

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that we had an overall outstanding experience at the Seattle Westin (stay was 2 nights in September '05, $112/night through Priceline) At check-in we were told we had a room with 2 queen beds. We asked for a king and it was given to us right away, although it was obvious the hotel was brimming with conventions, etc. We had a room on the 21st floor, North Tower, it was luxurious in every way and had a terrific view.

Further, the customer service at this Westin is impeccable. We were never treated any differently because we were Priceline customers. We find this (poor service, terrible room location) to be a more and more common experience the more we use Priceline. Treating Priceline customers poorly is a very short-sighted decision, as we would never go back to any hotel that does not treat all customers with the same quality of service.

So far, our experience at the Seattle Westin has been the best out of all our approximately two dozen Priceline hotel experiences.

• 2 years later...

I was a little apprehensive when we checked into the Westin as I had used Priceline for the first time ever and was prepared to be given the worst available room. My concerns were groundless when I saw our spectacular waterfront and city views from the 36th floor of the North tower. The hotel lobby is very large

• 2 weeks later...

Report on the stay:

This was our first attempt at a Priceline reservation. We were pleased to have gotten the Westin at a great rate. Arrived around 8:30AM after disembarking a cruise, expecting to stow our bags until late in the day. We were immediately given a room. Clean room. Great hotel. Well worth much more than the $125 we paid. The desk clerk even took my frequent customer number in case we had any miscellaneous charges, so we even racked up some points (not for the room!).

Before we left for Seattle, we ordered and received a Passbook coupon book. Smart move. We saved $28 alone on dinner at the restaurant in the Hotel for a DELICIOUS meal! I'll do the passbook thing again when traveling. It saved us about $50 around Seattle over two days.

Thanks for the help BETTERBIDDING.COM members!

• 11 months later...

Have had 3 heavenly stays at the Westin, two of which were booked throgh priceline. Every experience at this hotel has been positive. I have always gotten a top floor with beautiful views. Two times the view was of the space needle and puget sound, the third time was the city side which was also nice. This was very impressive to me considering I was booking through priceline. It has a pool on the 5th floor which is decent sized for the city (although the Sheraton's pool is nicer). The workout room feels weird since it has no windows at all, but it's large enough.

The customer service at this hotel is second to none. Every time I had a problem with something I got almost immediate responses. They are also very apologetic. One time they gave me a $40 meal card for a check in error. I was very impressed. I could go on all day about how I enjoy this hotel but I think I'll just leave it at this:

Beautiful Views, Good Service, Not Fancy, Good Beds, Good Location.

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

• 1 month later...

Stayed Sept 2009 for my very first Priceline stay. Hotel check in was smooth and I was given an upgrade according to the lady at check in. Our room was on the 28th floor and did not have a water view but did have a nice view of the city. We were placed in the north tower and had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and comfortable and had no obvious stains or broken items. Lcd TV with nice number of stations. Saw the enlosed pool but did not use it. Close to Pike's Market and the Monorail is across the street. Hotel has a lounge, restaurant, and workout facilities. Overall the appearance of the hotel was nice and clean without any obvious neglect. Close to bus depot (2-3 blocks) for transit to and from SeaTac.

The only mention or hint of the Priceline connection was when I confirmed the reservation by phone a few days before check in and when I checked out. They said it was booked and paid through Priceline. Would stay here again if the opportunity arose. I did notice what appeared to be government employees checking in at the same time and flashed their badges. They rode up the elevator with us and were on the 13th floor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]